Samuel Clegg Signature Homes
Custom Home Builder
We would love to build your custom dream home in Tooele county: Grantsville, Lake Point, Tooele, Erda, Pine Canyon, Stockton, Rush Valley, and Vernon. We build on your lot, our lot, or a lot currently available on the MLS. We can use your floor plan, our floor plan, a local designer's floor plan, or we can have our architect draw your sketched plan or we can even work to design your dream home with you!
Some people think that custom means more expensive, it may for some builders, but for us, it means you get to put your money in the home features that are most important to you!!
What Sets Us Apart
We've interviewed most builders in Tooele county and there isn't one like Samuel Clegg Signature Homes. We have designed a lot and home design selection process, we have an estimate process that is more transparent than any builder, our design process allows for your unique style and taste to be reflected in the details of your home, and our build process is unmatched!
Sam most values the relationship with his new and previous clients and therefore works diligently to serve and exceed your expectations throughout your home building experience. Ben and Lacy work equally hard to ensure excellent communication to ensure that everyone is on the same page and has an enjoyable journey over the next 6 months. We absolutely value YOU and we thorougly enjoy the home building experience from start to finish and that results in you having an excellent experience when you select us to build your home. Call today for a free estimate on your dream home.
Step By Step
Our Build Process:
- Contact Agent: Ben Hardman (435-830-3119) or Lacy J. Hardman (801-230-6363).
- Discuss the area you would like to live in Tooele county: Ben and Lacy can provide you lot options.
- Discuss the features you would like in your new home: Ben and Lacy can provide you floor plans that meet your criteria.
- Visit available lots and select a lot.
- Review available plans, modify a plan or design a plan with our team.
- Request an estimate on your selected floor plan or a few floor plan options from Ben or Lacy.
- If that estimate seems suitable, meet with our builder, Samuel Clegg.
- Sam will go line by line on all the costs associated with building your home with the features you want.
- We will provide a 100% cost to build your home and then you can decide to proceed or not.
- If you like our unique transparent process and the budget is right, we will create a contract.
- The contract will have every feature in your home itemized to ensure we are all on the same page.
- We have a preferred lender incentive, but you have the option to use your own lender.
- We offer seller financing, as needed, and at the builder's discretion.
- Once contract is signed, we worked with lender to get the lot purchased and your new home started.
- While we await the loan to be processed we finalize the home design, complete a site stake with you on your lot, engineer your permit plans, and get the permit.
- Once loan is complete the dig begins and you receive an online build calendar to track your home's progress!!
- We encourage you to stop by your lot as your home is being built as often as you like.
- We will meet for your design process with our design team (every feature in your home can be as custom as you like!!! Some features of our design process: select interior colors and options in our studio, design your cabinets with our cabinet maker, select your appliances with our vendor, custom front door, custom fireplace, custom balastrades and select exterior colors and finishes with our experts).
- We will schedule a meeting after your home is framed to review the framing and walk through with our electrician and tell him exactly where you want lights, outlets, and switches. An awesome experience to customize your home based on how you want your home to function.
- After sheetrock color options are painted on your wall so you can finalize which looks best in your home....colors always look different on a swatch or in the store.
- Select your lighting fixtures from our online studio for a completely custom lighting package. Lighting really adds character to your home based on your taste and style.
- Meet, as needed, with the builder to ensure excellent communication, throughout the process of your build.
- A final home walk through a week prior to settlement to ensure quality of work is to your liking.
- Final finishes on home and the keys are yours to move in!!!
- Excellent support after your home is built and you've moved in!!
Contact Us Today
Let's find you the right home at the right price.